User Agreements V1.3 as of 19th of March, 2016
If you do not, disconnect now and do not reconnect.
1. Flooding is not tolerated on the DragonIRC network. Any violations of this rule will result in banning your site and often entire domain from the network.
2. Clones are not tolerated on the DragonIRC network. Any violations of this rule will result in banning your site and often entire domain from the network.(Limit of 2 Per Host is allowed)
3. IRC is an unmoderated medium. No DragonIRC server, staff member or provider logs or scrutinizes the traffic which passes through the servers. We take no responsibility, and explicitly disclaim any legal liability for the content of any messages which pass through any DragonIRC server, and the consequences of running any commands you do as a result of being “on IRC”.
4. IRC may not be suitable for children. Please supervise your child’s IRC session.
5. We reserve the right to change rules without warning or prior notice.
6. Upon connection to our network, you give us express permission to connect to your host for verification. This is done via ident/auth lookups on port 113, and insecure wingate proxy on both ports 23 and 1080.
7. We reserve the right to deny access to this server to any users without the need for warning nor explanation.
8. No Spamming:No mass-advertizing (spam) is allowed. Our services are not to be used to push any product, service, or agenda. It is a violation of this policy to use our service to gather information for such use, or to send mass messages to our users of any kind.
9. No Harm:You may not cause real harm, or make serious threats of real harm against us or other persons. This includes threats of physical violence or denial of service attack.